Our design practice
is defining the future of place.
has won 900+ awards.
finds beauty in problem-solving.
speaks 32 different languages.
works locally and globally.
has been interdisciplinary since day one.
harnesses expertise to drive holistic solutions.
celebrates a unique mix of perspectives.
is backed by six decades of history.
thrives on evolution.
is changing the design industry for the better.
loves a good idea.
proves what’s possible with our clients.
Better design, together.
At Sasaki, we believe defining the future of place must be a collective, contextual, and values-driven exercise. We all have a stake in this work.
Through our 70 years of practice, we have affirmed that diverse perspectives, blended disciplines, open exchange, deep engagement with clients and communities, commitment to history and context, curiosity about new ways of thinking and making, and expert facility with data and emerging technologies, together, will always unearth stronger design than one vision hewn by one author ever could.
- Listen, explore, and learn continuously
- Provoke new ideas and approaches through active, inclusive dialogue
- Integrate artistic expression with evidence-based solutions
- Promote a diversity of ideas, perspectives, and people
- Plan and design for a sustainable, resilient future